Frozen Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Frozen Equinox!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Staff
Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! I2t0gg Aero -- Pack Founder & Leader
Latest topics
» Welcome Rose!
Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:58 pm by Aero

» Fairy Tail
Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm by Portia

» Character Interview!
Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:48 pm by Koto

» Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia!
Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:15 pm by Portia

» Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:52 am by Aero

Current Weather
Affiliation Button
    Frozen Equinox's Button
Websites Affiliated
free forum

Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arane

Arane

Wolf Statics
Wisdom & Focus:
Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! Left_bar_bleue0/200Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Strength & Endurance :
Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! Left_bar_bleue0/300Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)
Kazekage's Respect:
Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! Left_bar_bleue0/500Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia!   Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:14 am

Welcome Charlie old buddy :D

Welcome to the pack Portia. I'm sure you'll love it here!
Back to top Go down
Aero
Kazekage
Kazekage
Aero

Wolf Statics
Wisdom & Focus:
Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! Left_bar_bleue200/200Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Strength & Endurance :
Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! Left_bar_bleue300/300Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Kazekage's Respect:
Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! Left_bar_bleue500/500Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia!   Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:51 am

Indeed! Welcome to the pack Portia and Charlie! I hope you enjoy it here. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://frozenequinox.forumotion.com
Portia

Portia

Wolf Statics
Wisdom & Focus:
Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! Left_bar_bleue0/200Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Strength & Endurance :
Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! Left_bar_bleue0/300Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)
Kazekage's Respect:
Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! Left_bar_bleue10/500Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/500)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia!   Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:15 pm

Thank you Arane and Aero <3

Can't wait to rp with you both
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia!   Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia!
Page 1 of 1