Frozen Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Frozen Equinox!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Staff
Nintendo Dogs 3DS! I2t0gg Aero -- Pack Founder & Leader
Latest topics
» Welcome Rose!
Nintendo Dogs 3DS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:58 pm by Aero

» Fairy Tail
Nintendo Dogs 3DS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm by Portia

» Character Interview!
Nintendo Dogs 3DS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:48 pm by Koto

» Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia!
Nintendo Dogs 3DS! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:15 pm by Portia

» Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
Nintendo Dogs 3DS! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:52 am by Aero

Current Weather
Affiliation Button
    Frozen Equinox's Button
Websites Affiliated
free forum

Nintendo Dogs 3DS!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aero
Kazekage
Kazekage
Aero

Wolf Statics
Wisdom & Focus:
Nintendo Dogs 3DS! Left_bar_bleue200/200Nintendo Dogs 3DS! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Strength & Endurance :
Nintendo Dogs 3DS! Left_bar_bleue300/300Nintendo Dogs 3DS! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Kazekage's Respect:
Nintendo Dogs 3DS! Left_bar_bleue500/500Nintendo Dogs 3DS! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Nintendo Dogs 3DS! Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo Dogs 3DS!   Nintendo Dogs 3DS! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:20 pm

This is a topic I made to discuss the games I play on basics almost everyday.

→ First game is 'Nintendo Dogs + Cats' for the Nintendo 3DS, I forget when I got this but, I have taken pictures of my 3 dogs. ^^

Nintendo Dogs 3DS! Hni_0012

→ This is Dash my black, white, and a bit of tan, Shiba Inu. He's actually the first dog I obtained when I started the game, I named him Dash because, when I got him home he was running all over the place! xD So, I named him 'Dash' because, he obviously, likes to run, he's kinda lazy, when everyone else is playing with a Tennis balls, he either jumps in or lays down on one of the couches I have out. He's a good sport though, couldn't go a day without seeing those chubby cheeks, he's name seems to have spelled out 'Destiny' too. He's is also, the first dog that has finished the 'Lure Coursing' a he still comes out in 1st although, it helps for me to keep my concentration. He was asleep at the Cafe xD got tried of play with that cat I guess.

Nintendo Dogs 3DS! Hni_0016

→ Frosty! He's the second dog I obtained once, I managed to save enough money to purchase another dog, for Dash to play with. I felt like he need a friend, to play with and nap with near the campfire, so I got a white & gray Shiba Inu, I picture them like brothers, Dash is the more relaxed, Frost is jumpy and loves to play. I'm training him for the Disc Competition he's currently in the Pro Cup and I still have to do some training at the 'Beach' which is where I took the picture above, notice the Samurai Origami Helmet on his head I think it fits him, considering Shibi Inu's are form Japan and they where breed for strong hunting dogs. ^^ His name is actually, Frost but, when I'm really happy to see him I call him Frosty .

Nintendo Dogs 3DS! Hni_0017

→ This is Jade shes the third dog I purchased, I thought about getting a girl dog, for once. xD I also thought the bro's could use a sister, she's a real smart pup and learns quickly she knows a variety of tricks, which I can't name right now since I have pokemon in. xD I think she's likes to relax just like Dash, but, will get up and play with Frost and Dash when she feels like it. She's usually in the bed resting, like she owns to the place. ^^ I would love to enter her in the Obedience Course but, alas, I can't find my AR Card. D=

Well, that's it for my 3 virtual pets! Tell me what you think! ^^ I have some other games I want to add as well. But, I will do that soon.

Nintendo Dogs 3DS! Hni_0018

Thanks for browsing!
Back to top Go down
https://frozenequinox.forumotion.com
Portia

Portia

Wolf Statics
Wisdom & Focus:
Nintendo Dogs 3DS! Left_bar_bleue0/200Nintendo Dogs 3DS! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Strength & Endurance :
Nintendo Dogs 3DS! Left_bar_bleue0/300Nintendo Dogs 3DS! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)
Kazekage's Respect:
Nintendo Dogs 3DS! Left_bar_bleue10/500Nintendo Dogs 3DS! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/500)

Nintendo Dogs 3DS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Dogs 3DS!   Nintendo Dogs 3DS! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:32 pm

They make this for cats? DUDE

I would play in my sister's account on the dog thing, and it was cute...but we can't find the game anymore lol.

I named one of the dogs (A miniature poodle) Bucket. Yolo.

I felt bad considering getting more then three dogs because that's the max you can keep in your apartment, so i'd have to board them in the kennel or something.

I don't remember any of the other dogs. Oops.
Back to top Go down

Nintendo Dogs 3DS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frozen Equinox :: Other Discussions :: Video Games-
Jump to: