Frozen Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Frozen Equinox!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Staff
Discuss Other Characters! I2t0gg Aero -- Pack Founder & Leader
Latest topics
» Welcome Rose!
Discuss Other Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:58 pm by Aero

» Fairy Tail
Discuss Other Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm by Portia

» Character Interview!
Discuss Other Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:48 pm by Koto

» Welcome to the Pack Charlie and Portia!
Discuss Other Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:15 pm by Portia

» Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
Discuss Other Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:52 am by Aero

Current Weather
Affiliation Button
    Frozen Equinox's Button
Websites Affiliated
free forum

Discuss Other Characters!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aero
Kazekage
Kazekage
Aero

Wolf Statics
Wisdom & Focus:
Discuss Other Characters! Left_bar_bleue200/200Discuss Other Characters! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Strength & Endurance :
Discuss Other Characters! Left_bar_bleue300/300Discuss Other Characters! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Kazekage's Respect:
Discuss Other Characters! Left_bar_bleue500/500Discuss Other Characters! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Discuss Other Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Discuss Other Characters!   Discuss Other Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:37 pm

This title pretty much explains what this topic is for, here you share your characters with us! You character can be anything you want, animal, human, imaginary creatures ect! We would also like to know your characters a little more, so go ahead and tell us about their personality, looks, past, all that good stuff. I only ask that you don’t stretch out the page with over-sized pics, just give us a link, or use the sites button for making pics smaller, I have characters I want to show you, but, I’m don’t feel like writing out their personalities right, so, while we wait, share yours!

Code:
Name:
Personality:
History:
Inspiration for Character:

Title: Crimzen
Species: Timber Wolf
Appearance: -- I can't post pics.
Personality: Despite his intimidating appearance, Crimzen happens to be very caring, and cheerful, always keeping a bright smile on his face, even in the most dire of situations. Although, he has a bit of stubbornness when things don’t go his way, or when he doesn’t want to side with the other side’s opinion, staying grounded quite firmly on his ideas. He is also competitive, and always willing to blow off any pent up energy, anyway he sees fit.
Inspiration: In all honesty, Crimzen came to me when I realized I wanted another character to roleplay. At first, he was going to be a dark, and evil character, hence the red eyes. Although, over time I came to like him alot, so I jumbled around his personality, and here we are. ^^ I haven't bothered with my other characters! xD He is also based off the main character form the anime series, “Naruto!”

--

Title: Kuro
Appearance: -- I can't post pics
Species: Timber Wolf

Personality: -- Blunt -- Possibly the most noticeable about Kuro one will notice, and usually the cause he is so rarely spoken to, or approached, on rare occasions that Kuro is actually spoken to, his responses are drenched in sarcasm, which may cause the speaker the stranger to refer that the answer was obvious for all. His snide comments are mostly blunt and to the point, if one is foolish enough to ask him for advice he will no doubt give you the truth, but, be prepared to hear the worse. He feels no shame when answering a question he sees as obvious or stupid, even though some of his answers would have better been left unsaid.

-- Manipulative -- Rarely witnessed Koru can become quite the deceiver in his quest to reach “ultimate” power. It’s pretty simple to explain, there is no such thing as ‘friends’ to Koru, only ‘acquaintances’, tools used to help him reach his way towards the top, and what does he do with you when he’s done? What anyone would do with worthless junk, of course, toss you into the garbage with the others, where you belong. See, Kuro feels no remorse or any kind of regret, his soul is an abyss after all. Watch yourself, it could happen to just about anyone.

-- Arrogant -- Oh where to begin? Koru could be the definition of the word, never socializing with the outside world he feels that he is superior and wittier than all, much to those around him dismay, he is basically full of hot air, boosting about how those around him are stupid and unworthy of his company. Like all things, this back fires greatly, causing those around him not to have anything to do with him, therefore, he does things alone, but, that just the way he prefers things, so, no skin off his bones.

Inspiration: I noticed that I got tired of rping Crimzen all the time, so I decided to work on a cold heart character. And, whola, we have Kuro, if anyone is wondering his name means, “black” in Japanese.

--

Back to top Go down
https://frozenequinox.forumotion.com

Discuss Other Characters!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frozen Equinox :: Other Discussions :: Talk About Anything!-
Jump to: